Sunday 10 March 2013

G3 Necromunda Campaign

The nightmare undercity of Necromunda, where muscly men must blast guns wildly into the air, and fight for more hair products for their mohawks.

So the G3 Necromunda campaign is just about to kick off, and with it a load of old gangs are getting dragged out of cupboards to participate. I've got my Orlocks ready 'Sons of Anarchy', inspired by a certain popular television program. I'm in two minds whether I should paint them, or whether I should keep them just now, given they're painted, even if the paint job was done about 15 years ago. They're still painted, so it still counts.

Anyway, currently on the roster of gangs we have

The Shadow Hawks (Delaque Gang)
The Stonebreakers (Goliath Gang)
Squee (Ratskins)
The Strangers (Delaque Gang)
Sons of Anarchy (my very own Orlock gang)

There's more players showing interest so it should grow. The idea is to play a couple of games a month, whenever you can, and it'll all be normalised over the time period, so it shouldn't matter if you're only playing once or twice, or hundreds of games.

I'll let you know how I get on, I face the Strangers on Tuesday, so we'll see how many of the lads survive. Try and do a bit of a running commentary on such things.

Thanks for reading. Mecha Ace out.

5 comments:

  1. Ahh, I miss Necromunda. I was just thinking the other day of trying to convince my friends to start up a campaign again. Wheres your club based by the way?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're based in Glasgow. And yeah, I think it's just been born out of loads of having figs, and just going "I kinda fancy playing some Necromunda again". Hopefully you get one started.

      Delete
  2. Great to hear. I love Necromunda... One of the longest running campaigns we ever ran. I'm pretty sure I had one of each gang except Ratskins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck mate, I used to have a gang....once!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any chance of some bat reps Andy? I know the lighting in the hall isnt that great though. Even a campaign newsletter of some kind?

    ReplyDelete